Customer Service Charter
IntoWork Australia values and appreciates our customers, which include host employers, students, apprentices and trainees. We are committed to providing quality services throughout our business to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Excellent customer service is equally important with our own staff, departments and locations as it is with our customers. It is this collaborative approach which enables IntoWork to exceed the needs and expectations of our customers.
In order to provide excellent customer service, we make the following commitments to our customers:
- We will act respectfully and courteously at all
- We assist customers with special needs empathically and
- We ensure the confidentiality of any private and sensitive information provided to
- We will deal with customer concerns promptly and in a sympathetic manner.
- We resolve customer complaints and grievances in line with our Complaint Resolution
- We welcome and where possible, act on any constructive feedback customers provide to improve our quality of service.
- We understand responding quickly to enquiries and meeting the needs of our customers is important to customer We therefore provide the following guidelines to our response times which we endeavor to exceed:
- We will acknowledge receipt of your enquiry via phone or email within 24 hours of receiving
- We will strive to provide a suitable response within this same 24 hours; however complex enquiries may take two business days to
- Personal Facebook messages will be responded to within 2 business days of
- If we require more than two business days due to the complexity of the request, we will advise
- We will ensure that timelines put in place to resolve any enquiries do not exceed five business
- Ownership of the enquiry will remain with the person you initially contact until the enquiry is
- If we are not able to completely resolve your enquiry within the above timeframes, we will keep you updated on the progress until the matter is
- To further emphasise the importance we place on great customer service, we also provide a commitment to undertake the following:
- We will check what your expectations are of an acceptable turnaround time and a suggested
- We will check your preferred method of
- We will check that we have current, correct and appropriate contact details to contact you
- If we are required to refer your enquiry through to someone else, we will carbon copy you into the referral email so that you are aware of this occurring, and that you have the contact details of the person that it has been referred
- Team members “Out of Office Assistant” will be turned on for planned leave that outlines the duration of this leave and an alternate number to call for urgent
- We will have incoming emails directed to our generic email addresses (i.e. accounts, payroll, AR, etc.) to ensure that the emails will be actioned irrespective of individual
- Team member personal mobile phones will be on low/silent while at work so as not to distract team members from providing you their full
- If the team member you speak to cannot resolve your call, they will ensure someone with the expertise will follow up on your
- All deadlines promised by our team members will be recorded by the team member to ensure deadlines are met.
- If any deadline cannot be met, you will be advised of it before it happens and what we intend to do about resolving your
Evaluating and Improving our Performance
- IntoWork uses customer satisfaction surveys as well as direct collect feedback from customers to help us to monitor and improve our
- We are open to suggestions as to how to improve the services we Any time you give providing this feedback is greatly appreciated. Please feel free to provide us with your feedback, good or bad.
- Any complaints, compliments or constructive feedback can be submitted to us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Complaint Resolution Process
Complaints will be addressed in line with our Grievance, Complaints & Appeals Policy. We will do our best to resolve complaints within 10 working days. If we cannot resolve your complaint within 10 working days, you will be kept informed of our progress. For more information on our complaint resolution procedures, please contact our Human Resources Manager at email@example.com or (03) 8689 1928.
Last updated September 2015